Granny's gone and done it again

Had some SOB-idiot-askhat call tonight wanting a monthly room for pheasant season. Told him you called last night and repeated the whole spiel. Then he still wanted to know the rate well lets see 60 a night times 30 nights should be 1800 plus tax. I will go to 1500 and NO tax. His response was "I can stay and a nice motel for that price" :eek: :mad: I told him to do what he had to do. Asker he hung up in the middle of that I realize what he had said. IF that SOB calls again to tomorrow I will NOT BE NICE !!!
That was truly insulting. Why do people have to be like that? Let him go elsewhere, he will cause you grief if you rent to him. You can rent to a NICE tenant for better money, so there.

Had some SOB-idiot-askhat call tonight wanting a monthly room for pheasant season. Told him you called last night and repeated the whole spiel. Then he still wanted to know the rate well lets see 60 a night times 30 nights should be 1800 plus tax. I will go to 1500 and NO tax. His response was "I can stay and a nice motel for that price" :eek: :mad: I told him to do what he had to do. Asker he hung up in the middle of that I realize what he had said. IF that SOB calls again to tomorrow I will NOT BE NICE !!!
Cheap donkey. I mean you’re getting the room, housekeeping and all that fun stuff. $1500/month to my California you’re freaking insane mind doesn’t seem that bad. And “nice hotel” pssht.

Back
Top Bottom