Granny's gone and done it again

I have been scrubbing brooders and cleaning coops . Going to spray brooders i scrubbed out. Also made a turn around area in the woods near Turkey Town. Bonus, I found 2 piles of rocks I can use to fill low spots near the fence.
I have been cleaning fish tanks and moved my first 3 to a bigger tank.

I just painted Kilz on a 4x8 sheet of plywood for the floor in the new coop I am going to build . Hoping hubby doesn't notice....I want this one up off the ground.
Got 4 wagon loads of litter out of one side of the duplex coop, and there are at least that many more left to dig out. I hope to paint it before spraying it. Tomorrow i am going to need to empty out the truck as i am meeting a guy to get my bantam polish pullet on Tuesday in Danville.
Did i mention that one winter in Canada i was bored so i trained Rocky to attack hubby's winter jacket. :lau

Who was Rocky Cap?
Not sure how you are going to hide a coop. LOL
Dishes done and bills made . $87.00 left in the checking and they want a mim. of $100.00 or they charge us.
I still didnt get to the one tank I wanna scrub down. Tom has drs tomorrow. Maybe tuesday.
Rocky was a pup we kept from my Sheltie's first litter. He got his championship and CDX. He was the one that used to fetch rocks if you threw them in the lake.

Who was Rocky Cap?
Not sure how you are going to hide a coop. LOL
Dishes done and bills made . $87.00 left in the checking and they want a mim. of $100.00 or they charge us.
I still didnt get to the one tank I wanna scrub down. Tom has drs tomorrow. Maybe tuesday.
Maybe I can paint it Camouflage colors! Or nail brush to it?

Robert was first diagnosed w/ PDD then it went to aspergers then because of his "self care" it went to autism. Tics or turrets(spelling) ADD/ADHD , CDD (coordination developmental disorder) , seizures, (not active) Crohns and sever allergys.
He is a mimic so its important who he hangs with . He did a few months in special ed because Detroit didnt have anywhere else to put him and it did him good because it increased his social skills there. Everyone loved Robert .He was the only white boy in the whole school. He was bullied at all the other schools. He is almost savant in memory. ((99th %) Because of the CCD he has had PT and botox inj. in his calves . Walking on his tip toes for so many years caused his muscles to draw up.
ADHD is just ADD with hyperactivity. ADD is Attention Deficit Disorder. Since The Kid opted out of his meds, we've been managing it with about half a cup of coffee in the morning before he starts his school work and about half a can of soda in the afternoon. So far, so good.

Back
Top Bottom