Granny's gone and done it again

At the swap in Rocky Mount.
20201024_095731.jpg

I have been having computer problems, so this update is a little late...
Theresa called Friday after hearing from the dr. The procedure went well and Granny is fine. Only 2 stents were placed, we're not exactly sure why, but Granny will know. Theresa will pick her up Saturday afternoon (today!) and bring her home sweet home!
I sure hope she is getting some rest and sleeping peacefully, rather than trying to sneak out for a smoke!

On a personal note, we got notice today that due to expected severe weather (extremely dry and windy conditions) PG&E will be shutting off power in our area to prevent possible fires. :hmm Unless the forecast changes, power will be cut on Sunday afternoon, all of Monday, and should be restored on Tues, sometime before 10pm. Ain't that a hoot? 3 days without water. We are hoping for a weather miracle, but not looking good right now. It's better than a wild fire and a burned up house. I'll just keep telling myself that.
We need to get you a genny or some solar/batteries/inverter/something.

goose this am. I tossed him on the bed after he went to the bathroom so I could do the same lol and the view out at our campsite as of last night. As more people wake up the WiFi will get crappier, so if you don’t hear from me that’s what’s up.
CE301960-C862-407F-AAA7-5971BE657D1A.jpeg
BC2A78B6-6778-4A33-839E-30673FE26640.jpeg

theres my dirty picture. Now a deep secret, I checked myself AMA. Didnt matter, they were gonna let me go today anyhow. I just didnt wanna wait half the day. They wouldnt feed me, wouldnt give me my PPs. Rude ask nurse.
Im home honey .
Welcome back. Got you some nice BO pullets to make you breakfast. Come get 'em!
How are you feeling? Gotta get my chickens put away before it rains. Bbs

Back
Top Bottom