Granny's gone and done it again

We need to get you a genny or some solar/batteries/inverter/something.
We have a generator to keep the fridge cold, but not sure if we can rig it to run the pump. Will have to try a few things... without getting zapped!
Where was it you were camping last night?

theres my dirty picture. Now a deep secret, I checked myself AMA. Didnt matter, they were gonna let me go today anyhow. I just didnt wanna wait half the day. They wouldnt feed me, wouldnt give me my PPs. Rude ask nurse.
Im home honey .
The less time in the hospital, the better, far as I'm concerned.
Bandit must have missed you!

You just left early so you could smoke!
haha!

Hi Wishing. Glad you got a generator. Is bottled water out of the question?
Bottled water is a requirement! We always have some around for emergencies, like earthquakes and stuff.

I don't like the generators much. Very noisy and stinky. We will only run it a couple hrs at a time. I have gallon water bottles frozen and some will go in the fridge to help keep it cold.
The whole neighborhood will be thrumming from the generator noise. Kind of annoying.

I wonder if they are all made the same. My electric Co. is trying to sell a built in whole house generator but you would need to be rich to own one of them.
What happens if its raining out , do you still get to use it ?
Some of the newer ones are smaller and quieter and just as powerful.
Neighbors across the street got one of those whole house generators. It automatically turns on when the power goes (I know because I hear it!) and runs on natural gas. It's strong enough and set up to run their pump as well. It wasn't cheap, but much cheaper than a new car.
If it's raining it can run in the garage under cover, never in the house... people die every year. Not sure what happens if they get wet, but it's generating electricity and that doesn't mix well with water.

Some of the newer ones are smaller and quieter and just as powerful.
Neighbors across the street got one of those whole house generators. It automatically turns on when the power goes (I know because I hear it!) and runs on natural gas. It's strong enough and set up to run their pump as well. It wasn't cheap, but much cheaper than a new car.
If it's raining it can run in the garage under cover, never in the house... people die every year. Not sure what happens if they get wet, but it's generating electricity and that doesn't mix well with water.
The reason I ask is because SIL put his on the back porch for me to use if we lose power but what if its snowing ? Maybe we could move it to the pole barn and run a long extension cord. Most times we lose electric its because of storms

Back
Top Bottom