Granny's gone and done it again

No, just got things going on around me... talking with hubs about stuff, letting Scooter out and in, feeding Henry, looking for Ming, finding a new cat barf pile... :hmm ... the usual.
We are supposed to buy plane tickets tonight. Got to do that soon. Will be too late tomorrow afternoon.
where ya going ? I wanna go too !

We looked into getting one a few years back. We asked the salesman if he had one. He'd worked for the company something like 17 years and lived in the area. He said no so we didn't get one either. He said the power never goes out that long around her. Couple of hours, tops.
Ours is a hand me down from my dad. He couldn't get it to work and bought a new one (much easier with electronic start). But then he messed with the old one and put in a new carburetor and it works pretty good once you get it going. Noisy beast, though. But in my family, nothing is wasted!

Thank him for me. Maybe it can be moved to the front porch. Think someone would steal it ? One small part of the porch stays pretty dry.
That's where I would put it. Is it on a little wheeled cart? Chain it to something if you are worried.

Do you know how to use it? They can be a pain to start, especially if old gas has been sitting in there for awhile.

That's where I would put it. Is it on a little wheeled cart? Chain it to something if you are worried.

Do you know how to use it? They can be a pain to start, especially if old gas has been sitting in there for awhile.
He showed me so No. I dont. LOL He started it and said it was like a lawn mower w/ a choke.

No, just got things going on around me... talking with hubs about stuff, letting Scooter out and in, feeding Henry, looking for Ming, finding a new cat barf pile... :hmm ... the usual.
We are supposed to buy plane tickets tonight. Got to do that soon. Will be too late tomorrow afternoon.
Does your cat vomit frequently? Schedule a visit to the vet when you get back from your travels. Ours did and also was losing weight; she turned out to have feline leukemia. We're managing it now with diet but she had a course of antibiotics and steroids for a while to get stabilized.

Back
Top Bottom