Granny's gone and done it again

Good morning !! I slept fair. Lots of back pain this am.
Twist, has your brother caught any dinner yet ?
Ticks are bad in the citys too. Possums are supposed to eat 1000s of ticks in one night but Im w/ cap, I rather the dog get them (and such a beautiful creature too)
I missed out on a beautiful fireplace today. $50.
1603638936524.png

We have a generator to keep the fridge cold, but not sure if we can rig it to run the pump. Will have to try a few things... without getting zapped!
Where was it you were camping last night?

The less time in the hospital, the better, far as I'm concerned.
Bandit must have missed you!

haha!

last night would have been twin lakes near Bridgeport. We made it home last night though the traffic gods did not smile upon us. Goose was a real trooper but has insane intense zoomies when we got home. He has some good zoomies this morning too but is crashed hard now.
29E9683C-2308-4B0C-903B-5D5089092506.jpeg
15C03488-77FE-454D-8BB5-1F702D784801.jpeg
B6F2DB90-7C3A-477F-9E13-307D49CC82B9.jpeg

He’s very bitey right now too. Got my foot pretty good.
Bottled water is a requirement! We always have some around for emergencies, like earthquakes and stuff.

I don't like the generators much. Very noisy and stinky. We will only run it a couple hrs at a time. I have gallon water bottles frozen and some will go in the fridge to help keep it cold.
The whole neighborhood will be thrumming from the generator noise. Kind of annoying.
I had to laugh. The campground in bodega bay was unserviced. You’d hear so many generators powering up so people could make their coffee and such. Our solar/ inverter can power darn near everything but the ac.

last night would have been twin lakes near Bridgeport. We made it home last night though the traffic gods did not smile upon us. Goose was a real trooper but has insane intense zoomies when we got home. He has some good zoomies this morning too but is crashed hard now.
View attachment 2386766View attachment 2386767View attachment 2386768
He’s very bitey right now too. Got my foot pretty good.

I had to laugh. The campground in bodega bay was unserviced. You’d hear so many generators powering up so people could make their coffee and such. Our solar/ inverter can power darn near everything but the ac.

Oh my goodness! Such a cute pup!

Good morning !! I slept fair. Lots of back pain this am.
Twist, has your brother caught any dinner yet ?
Ticks are bad in the citys too. Possums are supposed to eat 1000s of ticks in one night but Im w/ cap, I rather the dog get them (and such a beautiful creature too)
I missed out on a beautiful fireplace today. $50. View attachment 2386611
Hi Granny. If I had space I would like a fireplace. The wood stove is more efficient.

Back
Top Bottom