Granny's gone and done it again

:hugs From first hand experience watching my hubby and my father in law go through different heart procedures I can say that it does get better. The initial drag after surgery is the worst part. I know it sounds like an eternity right now but resting for about a week without placing any expectations on yourself is a healthy starting point. If you feel like doing short walks sooner than by all means do it but you'll start feeling more equipped to push yourself after a few days and even more after you make it passed the one week hurdle.
that must be what this is, The initial drag. Thanks for making me feel like Im not alone/normal.

They didnt tell me anything. I am depressed too
They might have told you but you don't remember. Happens to me every time I have a procedure. I would swear up and down, nobody tells me nothin'. Truth is, they do tell me, but the drugs linger in me and I am not in my right mind until hours after I get home. DH assures me that yes they did tell me and also gave me written instructions, which they read to me and I nodded and agreed I understood perfectly.

They might have told you but you don't remember. Happens to me every time I have a procedure. I would swear up and down, nobody tells me nothin'. Truth is, they do tell me, but the drugs linger in me and I am not in my right mind until hours after I get home. DH assures me that yes they did tell me and also gave me written instructions, which they read to me and I nodded and agreed I understood perfectly.
I went ama this time so no instructions. I know for all my past MIs no one told me about the lack of energy

Back
Top Bottom