Granny's gone and done it again

How in the world do you lose a yak?

Ask dumb and dumber.

If it has died I would have expected to see crows or something like that "mobbing" a particular spot in the pasture. OR Arse smelling bad from rolling in it OR Hauling up "bits-n-pieces" to enjoy in the yard. NOTHING like that.

So either its in my "good neighbors" herd of cattle OR it got rustled. OR abducted by aliens.

I won't even know who's calf it was until we vaccinate again and I check ear tags.

He had to of mis counted or something.

NO miscounting , at least NOT in the youngin pen with Curly and the girls. Counted the main herd today and brother and nephew did as well. 1 Bull, 10 cows and the 2 very young royal calves. Who were having a grand time of running, jumping and chasing each up up and down hills.

Ask dumb and dumber.

If it has died I would have expected to see crows or something like that "mobbing" a particular spot in the pasture. OR Arse smelling bad from rolling in it OR Hauling up "bits-n-pieces" to enjoy in the yard. NOTHING like that.

So either its in my "good neighbors" herd of cattle OR it got rustled. OR abducted by aliens.

I won't even know who's calf it was until we vaccinate again and I check ear tags.
This makes me sad.

NO miscounting , at least NOT in the youngin pen with Curly and the girls. Counted the main herd today and brother and nephew did as well. 1 Bull, 10 cows and the 2 very young royal calves. Who were having a grand time of running, jumping and chasing each up up and down hills.
what about one dying a while back you may not be remembering ?

Back
Top Bottom