Granny's gone and done it again

Tom bought me a fish. Screwed my whole world up. I did have 2 empty tanks. Robert said thats not a fish , its a dinosaur and named it Meg. Meg is huge. He/she is an angelfish. I am hoping he. cause I already have she. They are getting along good but I dont expect my last shrimp to last long.
Dr said Tom has fluid on both lungs and asked for blood work. Tom said he always has fluid on his lungs. I intend to give him a strong water pill in the am. He had gained 8lbs and I know its fluid now. View attachment 2352220
Similar but more black Its called a Blue veil tail marble anglefish
Oh... I have fish too! Bettas and too many calico brisslenose plecos. Want some inch long fry? Please please say yes. Lol

I did get a lot done. Fed, watered, and had hubby help me move the brooder I fixed up back over by the barn. Moved some of the chicks into the one I moved, so now they all have more space. Put another couple boards on the frame for the gate for chicken city. And did more winterizing on more hutches and coops.
I noticed one of the chickens seems off. Picked her up and she seems very thin. Messy butt, i trimmed her feathers and checked for parasites. Didn't see any. So i put her in an empty hutch and put deworming meds in her water. Gave her high protein feed and oyster shell. Going to give her some egg in a little while, after supper.

Back
Top Bottom