Granny's gone and done it again

He is happy. A little disappointed that he can't drive it here quite yet. Needs registration done and insurance.
It's nice to have something to look forward to, don't you think?
I need something to look forward to. Right now its saturday when restrictions are lifted. LOL

That was the first real dinner in a long time. We eat those meals from lifetime every day.
Those aren't real? I thought you said they were pretty good.
Far as I'm concerned, anything that I don't have to cook is instantly 50% higher on my delicious scale!

I need something to look forward to. Right now its saturday when restrictions are lifted. LOL
#1 and I ate at a restaurant in WA. Inside the restaurant. At a table, with service. First time for us since February! Food was good too!

What restrictions are being lifted for you?

The expert is not sure, but he said it started with the Roadmaster, one designer put them in his personal car and it sort of caught on. Not sure if they are still using it on modern cars. Other than the '98, he never looks at anything newer than 70s era. :cool:
Every once in a while you'd see one with 4 holes instead of 3. Don't know the significance.

#1 and I ate at a restaurant in WA. Inside the restaurant. At a table, with service. First time for us since February! Food was good too!

What restrictions are being lifted for you?
All of them ! LOL I can do what I want. already dreading cleaning my tank. hahaa

Back
Top Bottom