Granny's gone and done it again

Every once in a while you'd see one with 4 holes instead of 3. Don't know the significance.
I can barely tell one make from another. 3 vs 4 holes is way beyond the level of detail I can absorb. Now, ask me about birds, and I might have some opinions! :)

But speaking of vent openings, we watch a British detective series called Vera. She drives an old Range rover, and #1 is wondering what the flap thingys are below the windshield. Can you see them? Any ideas?
1604023126442.png

I just remembered when they were prepping me for surgery.. They got one of those disposable razors and started dry shaving me. Nurse would touch my belly and I jerked and squeeled . She said Ohh we got a ticklish one ! Then she would use that razor and I thought I was dying it hurt ! This went back and forth til the meds kicked in.. Then I woke up while they were doing it and I said you are hurting me ! They didnt knock me back out either. They said because I take PPs their meds wasnt working good.

I can barely tell one make from another. 3 vs 4 holes is way beyond the level of detail I can absorb. Now, ask me about birds, and I might have some opinions! :)

But speaking of vent openings, we watch a British detective series called Vera. She drives an old Range rover, and #1 is wondering what the flap thingys are below the windshield. Can you see them? Any ideas?
View attachment 2392324
May be just to open up and let air in during hot weather. Cars used to have vent openings you could pull open beside your feet. Haven't seen those in so long I'd forgotten about them.

No new fishies? Maybe that's for the best until you sell the others. Any of the buyers coming to get some?
supposedly tomorrow. They both talk like they want them.
Tanks remind me of Nemo at the dentist. I do have new guppies, cant stop those guys.

Back
Top Bottom