Granny's gone and done it again

I am not worried. I was more worried about all my pain and my weight was getting higher. I also thought, obsessing about food all the time. Now I don’t eat until 4 pm. I do need to get more bone broth in
I feel the same way. Extra weight is worse for me than the diet. Everyone is different though, and I don't feel as good eating only one meal a day. I also eat more protein than most plans call for and shoot for 25g of carbs or less per day. Seems to be working. Very few cravings any more.

OMG yall, I have slept the day away. I feel like its am. I hate these 4 hr naps. LOL
Cool moon Cap, perfect for devils night.
My fav. part of Halloween is the day after when all the candy goes on sale but wont do me any good this year. My broke butt will be staying home.
Robert has a meet and greet appt. the 4th w/ his new worker! Yaaa....
No one showed for the fish.
Bummer about the fish, but maybe they will make it eventually.
What do you know about Robert's worker? It's the man that has been working there for awhile?

Tom and Robert are saying my week of doing nothing isnt up til Sunday. Thats not right is it ?
I would wait until Sunday.
Just because.

I had to dispose of another rabbit this am. I didnt see Bandit get one but maybe he brought it when he got out yesterday.
And he came back by himself? That's pretty good. Not as dumb as I thought! :lol: I know you love him and he wuvs you, but he's still a PITA!

family still makes me buy it----an excuse for them to eat candy!
Day after sales are great. The store had tons of candy still left on the shelves. We haven't had trick or treaters for a few years, but there are some new kiddos in the neighborhood now. I don't have a pumpkin to put out, but we can leave a light on at least.

dinner over and dishes washed. Think I will stop for now.
Yes, please take it easy. Go slow.

Hi everyone! Went on a grocery run this morning (only forgot 2 things :rolleyes:). Then went to lunch with hubs' sister who is in town with her husband. He, unfortunately, did not come to lunch, having spent the night in the hospital for pancreatitis. He was tired and wanted to sleep so he stayed at their rv.
After lunch, #1 and I went back into town to vote. In person voting started today. Apparently they were very busy this morning, but we didn't have to wait at all. Easy peasy!

Mild sunny day here. I am hoping it gets a bit warmer tomorrow... Mr. Stinky (Scooter) really needs a bath. He is supposed to be cream/apricot color but he is mostly grey. :sick He's the ash collector!

Be back later.

I feel the same way. Extra weight is worse for me than the diet. Everyone is different though, and I don't feel as good eating only one meal a day. I also eat more protein than most plans call for and shoot for 25g of carbs or less per day. Seems to be working. Very few cravings any more.

Bummer about the fish, but maybe they will make it eventually.
What do you know about Robert's worker? It's the man that has been working there for awhile?

I would wait until Sunday.
Just because.

And he came back by himself? That's pretty good. Not as dumb as I thought! :lol: I know you love him and he wuvs you, but he's still a PITA!

Day after sales are great. The store had tons of candy still left on the shelves. We haven't had trick or treaters for a few years, but there are some new kiddos in the neighborhood now. I don't have a pumpkin to put out, but we can leave a light on at least.

Yes, please take it easy. Go slow.
I dont know anything about him except yes, he has been there for a few years.
The only other thing I did today was make a pear cobbler.
Bandit always comes back. When he is ready to.

Back
Top Bottom