Granny's gone and done it again

Morning all. Sorry for sorta kinda falling off the face of the earth for a couple of days but I woke up Saturday morning with a full blown RA flare coming down around my ears and was sicker than a dog. There was no denying I needed a course of steroids so I started my emergency pack Sat morning which meant Sat night into Sunday morning was spent lying in bed staring at the ceiling with my mind racing at warp 9 and my body at warp 7. I think I got up at 3AM and did some Christmas shopping on line. Felt better yesterday morning after finally getting 3-4 hours of sleep but still not 100%. DH had me hold off taking my pred until bedtime so at least I slept last night about 9 hours worth. Today I'm continuing to slowly feel better so I think I am coming out of the flare. I can bend over without yelling for help in order to straightened out but Bless Him, my dear husband who has his own back demons has been an angel doing all the heavy work for me.

I did the same thing about this time last year but then it was a prednisolone shot followed by a toradol chaser on board. D****d Covid!

Other than that :frow y'all and happy Monday!
:hugsair hugs, Sweetie. I wouldn't dream of touching you! Glad the worst of it is behind you!

So, when I went MIA a long while back someone called the po po on me. Who was that ? Worried about Verna.

I'm worried that we haven't heard from her either but hopefully life just got busy. It hasn't been long enough for me to think the police should be called though. Does she live alone?

I'm worried that we haven't heard from her either but hopefully life just got busy. It hasn't been long enough for me to think the police should be called though. Does she live alone?
yes she does live alone. The police would just do a wellness check on her. They called here I guess. I dont really know as I was in the hospital.

Back
Top Bottom