Granny's gone and done it again

Just got back from taking two of the dogs for a walk in the woods. Thought the rifle season for deer ended yesterday, ends tonight. Oops. Nobody got shot so that's a good point.

I have pumpkin cooking in the microwave so I can get it ready to be turned into pie.

We are having an untraditional Thanksgiving since nothing about 2020 has been traditional. Since it's only DH and myself along with the cats and dogs, I asked him what he thought about having instead of prime rib or Turkey, a steak dinner with all the trimmings. Keep desert traditional. He was all for it so that is what we are going to do. Sirloin, baked potato, roast green beans and carrots with hot rolls and pumpkin pie!

Let's all hope 2021 finds us all in a healthier place this time next year.

Just got back from taking two of the dogs for a walk in the woods. Thought the rifle season for deer ended yesterday, ends tonight. Oops. Nobody got shot so that's a good point.

I have pumpkin cooking in the microwave so I can get it ready to be turned into pie.

We are having an untraditional Thanksgiving since nothing about 2020 has been traditional. Since it's only DH and myself along with the cats and dogs, I asked him what he thought about having instead of prime rib or Turkey, a steak dinner with all the trimmings. Keep desert traditional. He was all for it so that is what we are going to do. Sirloin, baked potato, roast green beans and carrots with hot rolls and pumpkin pie!

Let's all hope 2021 finds us all in a healthier place this time next year.
Yum, tbone is my fav!

Back
Top Bottom