Granny's gone and done it again

I want story time too !!!
Okay. Once upon a time there was a silly little Granny who loved chickens. But her chickens all went away. So the Granny said, Well foot! Fine, I will make other friends! I will have ... ummmm... I know! Fish! 🐟 But the fishies were not very good conversationalists. So she said. Hmm. What shall I do. I know! I will go into cyberspace and make friends there. And she made 👨‍👧‍👧 and 👨‍👦‍👦 and 🙋‍♂️ and 💃🏽 and 👵 and 🙍‍♂️🙋‍♀️💑👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👨‍👩‍👦‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👧👨‍👦👪 and lived happily ever after.

I haven't been drawing very much. I used to adore drawing, that's actually where the Doodle portion of CluckNDoodle stemmed from but my neck seriously limits the amount of time I can spend drawing so I tend to go through spurts of drawing a couple months every year. This year I just did cartoons, lol. In years past I would draw primarily nudes so I find that I can't share many of my drawings on BYC. :gig

This is the first and only dog I've ever drawn for a friend of mine who's dog passed away. She had two different colored eyes.

View attachment 2422958
WOW! :bow:clap:clap:clap

Okay. Once upon a time there was a silly little Granny who loved chickens. But her chickens all went away. So the Granny said, Well foot! Fine, I will make other friends! I will have ... ummmm... I know! Fish! 🐟 But the fishies were not very good conversationalists. So she said. Hmm. What shall I do. I know! I will go into cyberspace and make friends there. And she made 👨‍👧‍👧 and 👨‍👦‍👦 and 🙋‍♂️ and 💃🏽 and 👵 and 🙍‍♂️🙋‍♀️💑👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👨‍👩‍👦‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👧👨‍👦👪 and lived happily ever after.

:clap Yay beautiful story! I love the ending!

And those friends crack her up and she is totally happy again ! LOL Thanks Blue

That's it! I'm going out and breaking all my pencils and flushing the paint down the Loo!

Cluck, Those are AMAZING! We had a patient who used to sketch and paint nudes. he also did graphic novels but said he made the most money doing nudes. Every time he wanted to buy something he'd just do a painting and sell it on line. He said there were big $$$$ in ummmmm.....boobies?
The human form is the most beautiful thing in the world. Really.

Back
Top Bottom