Granny's gone and done it again

The calcium problem means many times her eggs have little or no shell. I have been giving them calcium every day now. That is why I got the egg. I don't think the color is from the problem, I think that is why I don't get them every day. Funny thing is, the egg is rougher texture than normal eggs.

I have an old hen that will lay thin and rough eggs. Is your hen old?

Or mince up celery leaves. Gives same flavor, but you don't have to strain it. When I buy celery, I take the leaves, and dry them for seasoning.
I chopped up all I had in the dressing. I might have a 1/4th onion and I have poultry seasoning. Will that work?

What I was saying about the spread. it takes 5 to 10 cloves of garlic, minced in a food processor. Add 2 blocks of cream cheese (8 oz each, room temp), Blend. Add 4 oz of blu cheese. Blend until mixed. Put into container or bowl. Refrigerate for at least an hour. Then you can spread it on celery, crackers, or toast. I also use it to make stuffed large shells,
For large shells, you cook until barely done. Drain, stuff with Blu garlic spread, place into casserole dish, pour spaghetti sauce over the shells. Sprinkle with favorite Italian cheese. Bake in 350 degree oven until cheese is browned, or until sauce bubbles.

Hey y’all. Long day here. Work was 10 hours, working on thanksgiving prep. It rained a bit, but the succulents seemed particularly happy with it.
View attachment 2424072View attachment 2424073View attachment 2424071View attachment 2424074
Plants are taking the place of your critters! Do you know the ones called Hens and Chicks? (Sempervivum) They are easy to grow.

1606343845967.png

Back
Top Bottom