Granny's gone and done it again

20201125_162654.jpg

20201125_162601.jpg

Some of the young Seramas

Attachments

• 20201125_162410.jpg
    20201125_162410.jpg
    269.4 KB · Views: 0
What I was saying about the spread. it takes 5 to 10 cloves of garlic, minced in a food processor. Add 2 blocks of cream cheese (8 oz each, room temp), Blend. Add 4 oz of blu cheese. Blend until mixed. Put into container or bowl. Refrigerate for at least an hour. Then you can spread it on celery, crackers, or toast. I also use it to make stuffed large shells,
For large shells, you cook until barely done. Drain, stuff with Blu garlic spread, place into casserole dish, pour spaghetti sauce over the shells. Sprinkle with favorite Italian cheese. Bake in 350 degree oven until cheese is browned, or until sauce bubbles.
Sounds yummy!

I heated up the smoked turkey and we'll start eating that tonight. Could not wait till tomorrow when I'll be exhausted from cooking all the sides, lol! Tonight we'll also be having mashed potatoes and gravy I made from the drippings. It's kind of runny but tasty. Tomorrow GC and I will make green bean casserole, sweet tater pie, jalapeño poppers (1st time), and whatever we feel ambitious enough to throw together! 🤣

I heated up the smoked turkey and we'll start eating that tonight. Could not wait till tomorrow when I'll be exhausted from cooking all the sides, lol! Tonight we'll also be having mashed potatoes and gravy I made from the drippings. It's kind of runny but tasty. Tomorrow GC and I will make green bean casserole, sweet tater pie, jalapeño poppers (1st time), and whatever we feel ambitious enough to throw together! 🤣
Oh Wow, sounds great. GC??

Back
Top Bottom