Granny's gone and done it again

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! So many things to be thankful for, both big and small... family and friends, hot running water, living in this beautiful country, good food, and my sweet little buddy Scooter... who got grumbled at yesterday for being underfoot when my back was killing me. :hmm

I will be making up to him today... I wonder just exactly how much turkey I can drop on the floor before before anybody notices.:D
I am thankful for bacon!

Happy Thanksgiving all, Dinner was good, company is gone and I could use a nap. The ham was better then the turkey and the dressing was delicious .
I am thankful for all my good friends here and Wish we were all eating pie together.
Wow that was quick. We haven’t even gotten to my MIL. WE EAT AT 1 pm.

Happy Thanksgiving, all y'all! I am so thankful I found you!!! Big hugs to everyone. It is after 2:00 here and we have already eaten once already, and cleaned up the mess. After a nap - er, you know, the food coma - GirlChild and I are going to try our hand at jalapeño poppers. Food will go on for a day or two, mostly sandwiches. Yum! Y'all enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom