Granny's gone and done it again

Because I'm just not happy unless I have someone in my life to cook for and look after and try to make laugh.
That is my problem dear, have not found anyone. In this area, the men or so childish. I don't want to raise any more children. I want a partner in life. Guess I want too much. Our husbands crossed over about the same time dear.

That is my problem dear, have not found anyone. In this area, the men or so childish. I don't want to raise any more children. I want a partner in life. Guess I want too much. Our husbands crossed over about the same time dear.
:hugs Men are childish everywhere, Sweetie. That's why they need somebody to look after them. 😘

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I started the day with a bad bout of IBS issues. So I wasted a perfectly lovely day hanging around the bathroom. Finally I was able to have a nap, and hubby woke me up in time to go to the neighbor's house for supper. It was nice to see them again. After supper we sat outside around a bonfire and ate dessert.
Once we got back home I had to go check the chickens and feed the goats and rabbits. Tonight I am just tired.

I will tell you a good one on Tom today. His son called to wish him a happy thanksgiving and Tom keeps the phone on speaker so everyone is hearing the convo. After he hung up you should of heard the stories Tom was telling us he said ! LOLOL Maybe its what he heard IDK but it sure wasnt anything his son said. We were trying so hard to hide our mouths so he didnt see us laughing .

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I started the day with a bad bout of IBS issues. So I wasted a perfectly lovely day hanging around the bathroom. Finally I was able to have a nap, and hubby woke me up in time to go to the neighbor's house for supper. It was nice to see them again. After supper we sat outside around a bonfire and ate dessert.
Once we got back home I had to go check the chickens and feed the goats and rabbits. Tonight I am just tired.
Poor Cap, That was me yesterday. It makes you tired. Glad you enjoyed dinner though.

Back
Top Bottom