Granny's gone and done it again

Then I have whatever you have cause I do the same thing. Today I went out into the shop to get a roll of paper towels and stood in the middle of the room trying to remember what I went out there for!

I keep thinking of these jokes like the one about the woman with middle aged adult attention deficit syndrome. She goes onto the porch to water her plants and forgets her watering can. Goes to the closet to get the can and finds empty coat hangers. Gathers them up, takes them to the utility room where she sees that the lint trap on the drier is full so she dumps that. Goes to dump the lint and sees that the trash needs to be taken out. Takes the trash out, notices that there are weeds in the cracks in the driveway so she gets a knife and cuts them out. Puts the knife in the sink and decides she may as well wash up the dishes. So as she fills the sink with water she remembers she was supposed to water the plants....only three hours have passed since she went out on the porch and forgot her watering can.

God. I. Am. That. Woman.:gig
The thing is, everywhere I go I see things I need to do! I try to stay on track and complete the task I planned to do. Not always easy. I did caulk the roof the other day when I planned to. But I didn't get that coop cleaned out yet. Just way too much to be done. I did build the frame for the 7 foot gate, last one for the new fenced goat area. They are going to love it when that is done.

The excess grown roosters are in the truck. I need to get drinks together and my change bag. Figure out what to wear tomorrow. Tractor Supply should be busy tomorrow. That's where the swap is.
Goos luck to you. Say Cap, have you made enough $ that your fed has been covered ?

well it was a good thing I went out to the farm today as Rod did NOT lock the main door to the coop OR prop open the pop door.

Horny Granny was next to Tibbits today. The golden bull decided to sort of challenge me OF course it could have been Arse who was right behind me. I yelled at the bull and waved my hat (all I had with me) and then yelled at arse and he disappeared. On the way back from the stock tank I grabbed about a 4 ft long piece of sucker rod. Funny the golden bull behaved himself then.

well it was a good thing I went out to the farm today as Rod did NOT lock the main door to the coop OR prop open the pop door.

Horny Granny was next to Tibbits today. The golden bull decided to sort of challenge me OF course it could have been Arse who was right behind me. I yelled at the bull and waved my hat (all I had with me) and then yelled at arse and he disappeared. On the way back from the stock tank I grabbed about a 4 ft long piece of sucker rod. Funny the golden bull behaved himself.
Do you walk among the yaks Twist ?

Back
Top Bottom