Granny's gone and done it again

Good luck tomorrow, Cap and don't worry. You just have too many irons in the fire. Things will slow down once you get caught up just try not to pull a 'me' and push yourself until you are really sick and hurting. Promise?

For me, I'm having more and more trouble getting things done also mainly because I'm trying to pace myself and slow up. I think it goes better for me if I just plow through a project and get it over with. The longer I drag one out the harder it goes on me.

My son broke my heart today and I didnt know what to say to him. As soon as he woke up he came to me and said he didnt go to sleep til 4 am and why do these things keep happening to him? I said what things hun? He said he keeps getting things wrong with him one at a time. Last night he could sleep then he had bursitis, and he started naming off all his different ailments. He had Rabdomylitis seemingly out of the blue. crohns, diabetes autism ect....
Does Robert do research on the internet?

well it was a good thing I went out to the farm today as Rod did NOT lock the main door to the coop OR prop open the pop door.

Horny Granny was next to Tibbits today. The golden bull decided to sort of challenge me OF course it could have been Arse who was right behind me. I yelled at the bull and waved my hat (all I had with me) and then yelled at arse and he disappeared. On the way back from the stock tank I grabbed about a 4 ft long piece of sucker rod. Funny the golden bull behaved himself then.
Please be careful, Twist. We had two patients who tangled with cattle and came out on the short end of the prod. The first was an elderly man who was moving bulls between pens when he walked by a bull leading another and the bull he walked by took offense at the other bull being within eye range. The bull being lead went after the bull in the pen, gentleman leading bull got knocked down and the bull he was leading tap danced on his chest breaking all of his ribs and a lot of other bones.

The second was a man who had a cow in distress rear up and come down on his face with a hoof. Two surgeries later the orbit of his eye was back in one piece more or less but he had double vision for months afterwards. Tough on a surgeon. I saw him afterwards and all I could do even with almost 40 years of nursing under my belt was gasp clamp my hands over my mouth and mutter OH. MY. GOD!

It was at that moment I decided I never wanted to raise cattle on our land. Eat them, sure, raise them? Nope. No way.

BTW, Happy Thanksgiving to you also, Twist. Hope you and yours had a good one.

You can and probably should freeze some of it for latter. Or make a hotdish/soup out of it.
I dont know what to do w/ the thighs and legs. We normally dont eat dark meat. I was going to buy just the breast but it was the same price as the whole turkey

Back
Top Bottom