Granny's gone and done it again

Goose and Silver had a good morning play.

Attachments

• 139396CD-0053-4EF9-90E4-851A6ACD28EE.jpeg
    139396CD-0053-4EF9-90E4-851A6ACD28EE.jpeg
    809 KB · Views: 3
  • 8ADA5261-0898-4A44-9D73-09E1D77505BE.jpeg
    8ADA5261-0898-4A44-9D73-09E1D77505BE.jpeg
    931.2 KB · Views: 3
  • 814AE789-FEA5-43E1-A8E0-D8199619E4C8.jpeg
    814AE789-FEA5-43E1-A8E0-D8199619E4C8.jpeg
    897.2 KB · Views: 3
Lol. Diamond naturals large breed puppy food. What the breeder fed.
Oi. Oi Oi Oi. Biting my tongue and going to the beav to rage clean before I lose my excrement in a pms fueled rage. Just a bunch of small things but. The smugness of moms. “Oh I don’t care who it inconveniences for my kid” (talking about putting those “drive like your kid plays here” signs in the middle of the street and i said yeah that’s a bit of a duck move and it’s either going to get run over or stolen right quick and yet...covid is a hoax, it’s no thing...selective mama bear-ness much? Don’t give a rats patoot who it inconveniences as long as it’s not you eh?

I’m also mad I had the patriarch of the gang riding my butt all breakfast (I was on bacon duty - how long is it going to take blah blah blah oh we need this oh we need that where’s your husband should you make him breakfast- give me poop cause goose only has a tiny baby blankie in his bed cause he puked all over his good blankie on his way out (cause god forbid husband take the twisties easy) so...I have no way of washing it...ugh.

pms is striking and I’m over people.

the pain clinic gave me a numbing rub that worked pretty good but something happened to where they stopped dealing w/ them.
Sweet dreams Chick
My Rheumatologist started me on Voltaran Gel and @penny1960 told me about the lidocaine rubs. By themselves they don't do too much for me but mix them together and they help my shoulder and lower back.

Beautiful day here today. I'm cleaning up the kitchen then going AWOL for a walk. Hope the afternoon is going well for all.

Lol. Diamond naturals large breed puppy food. What the breeder fed.
Oi. Oi Oi Oi. Biting my tongue and going to the beav to rage clean before I lose my excrement in a pms fueled rage. Just a bunch of small things but. The smugness of moms. “Oh I don’t care who it inconveniences for my kid” (talking about putting those “drive like your kid plays here” signs in the middle of the street and i said yeah that’s a bit of a duck move and it’s either going to get run over or stolen right quick and yet...covid is a hoax, it’s no thing...selective mama bear-ness much? Don’t give a rats patoot who it inconveniences as long as it’s not you eh?

I’m also mad I had the patriarch of the gang riding my butt all breakfast (I was on bacon duty - how long is it going to take blah blah blah oh we need this oh we need that where’s your husband should you make him breakfast- give me poop cause goose only has a tiny baby blankie in his bed cause he puked all over his good blankie on his way out (cause god forbid husband take the twisties easy) so...I have no way of washing it...ugh.

pms is striking and I’m over people.
Don't know whether to laugh or cry for you so I'll just offer a hug:hugsand tell you this too shall pass.

PMS....gahhhhh I DO NOT MISS THAT! Oh I miss all the wonderful hormones that make my hair thick, my bones strong and my skin smooth but that is all I miss.

I am back from the swap. It's a good thing I had birds presold, because mostly that's what went. Sold all of the Seramas I took.
The bad thing is that despite having gallon jugs of water on each corner of my pop up, a wind threw it up in the air and bent the frame . So now I need a new one. Cheap pieces of crap.
Overall not a bad day despite poor attendance.

Back
Top Bottom