Granny's gone and done it again

Not doing too badly today Verna! The Steroids have once again worked their magic for me and my back, while grumbling at me is no longer grabbing me by it's fangs and making my life miserable. How about you?

Definitely staying away from the crowds. We are having big problems with Covid here and I have no desire to go there and get that.

Two years ago while I was still taking Methotrexate for my RA I made the mistake of going into the the local Salvation Army looking for stuffed toys to give the dogs for Christmas gifts. To make a long story short, I came out with the stuffed toys along with a raging case of flu from the woman who walked by me coughing up a lung. Back in what was it, 2011 during the Swine Flu pandemic, both my husband and I caught it from one of our patients. We had to close down the office for 10 days and were flat on our backs for 7 of those 10 days. We were so sick and everyone says that this flu is 10 times worse than swine flu was. No thank you, I'll pass.

Shopping and crowds are not my cup of tea on a good day.
I am so glad that most of what I need can be delivered. I surly do not want this crap to get hold of me.

I would like to say I married for love but it would be a lie. I love him now but he is like a child. Strokes and age has done this to him. He always was a good man with great morals and thats why I married him. My son needed a dad that could teach him right from wrong and Tom has done that. We both struggled with this for a while but he has done everything in his power to make me happy and I love him for that.

Back
Top Bottom