Granny's gone and done it again

They may get some of it. They like lettuce and tomato if it's starting to go bad. They got some spaghetti and Spanish rice today. But I don't think there's much from the turkey dinner for them. We're careful to give them only what they'll actually eat so we don't attract raccoons and opossums. Don't need no neighborhood riff-raff coming around!
Mine will pick a carcass clean.

This rain is bugging me. We already had more than our share this year!
I think we got a little rain today. Not a lot but enough that Sammy, our young dog, freaked out and ran to the basement because we were having a "storm." Which nobody else even noticed except for his behavior. He's our designated Meteorological Drama King. We're expecting our first snow Wednesday, then rain again Thursday. The whole world is going crazy. And my feet are freezing, lol!

I think we got a little rain today. Not a lot but enough that Sammy, our young dog, freaked out and ran to the basement because we were having a "storm." Which nobody else even noticed except for his behavior. He's our designated Meteorological Drama King. We're expecting our first snow Wednesday, then rain again Thursday. The whole world is going crazy. And my feet are freezing, lol!
The very first dog my family got was a very large black lab type. He was a sweet boy, but in the pound because he was afraid of gunshot. We found out he was also afraid of thunder. Amazing to see a 95lb dog trying stuff himself under a bed!

Back
Top Bottom