Granny's gone and done it again

ohh I hate making this post. Yall just dont know.
I think instead of talking about masks that are leading into politics we all should just drop it. Theres a reason politics are not discussed here. I do believe we all want the same thing regardless of how its worded . Im not even going to debate the right and wrong of it. Because it will lead to hurt feelings and that matters more to me then anything else.
So please , lets get back to everything else and drop this matter. Thanks

I should do that too, Granny. Things are starting to growl at me when I open the door but my back still complains if I bend over for too long. Maybe get a shelf done. That sounds like a good goal.

Don't work too hard, Cap. But if you run out of things to do you can always head west and clean out my coops for me! LOL!
I bent over to pick up some trash off the front porch and hurt my back and my arm. When I say clean I guess I meant toss the leftovers.

I should do that too, Granny. Things are starting to growl at me when I open the door but my back still complains if I bend over for too long. Maybe get a shelf done. That sounds like a good goal.

Don't work too hard, Cap. But if you run out of things to do you can always head west and clean out my coops for me! LOL!
Cleaning is not my favorite activity. I would rather build a new one!

They are taking forever. You only get one granny. More later.

Attachments

• FF1071E3-0000-44D1-9A71-DBCEEEF7468C.jpeg
    FF1071E3-0000-44D1-9A71-DBCEEEF7468C.jpeg
    809 KB · Views: 5
Gmorning all, I plan on sitting on my butt. LOL Same ol stuff. Maybe clean the fridge out.
Garbage day, right?

Im gonna shoot this dog. He barks at every little thing and scares the crap out of me.
:eek: No you wouldn't!! No way you could harm that dog. And he wuvs you too!
You could try a little training, though. You would need 2 leashes, some treats, a calm attitude and consistency. Tie one leash to your recliner which will keep him in place. Second leash is for you to get his attention. Treat if he does what you want. If he barks, tug on the second leash. Don't yell, that is just you barking WITH him and he will be encouraged to do more. Don't say his name when he is doing something wrong, because that encourages him as well. Tug the leash and make a sharp shhh noise. If he turns and looks at you, make eye contact, give him a calm "good boy!" (you can say his name here) and give him a treat. You are trying to catch him doing something right! You can eventually work up to maybe him sitting. I wouldn't do more than 30 minutes at a time. If you keep it up, he will eventually respond to your shhhh from across the room.
He is trainable. I saw that for myself. He just needs to understand what you want him to do. And of course some exercise would help. Maybe Robert could help with that.

Cleaning is not my favorite activity. I would rather build a new one!
My great grandmother was full blooded Cherokee. I have her picture, yep, she's native but unfortunately either she didn't enroll or her identification, including her maiden name, was lose in a court house fire. All we know about her is a line written in an old bible that said my great grandfather married a Cherokee woman named Alice.

My favorite response to house cleaning is that I'm going to do what my ancient tribal family did when the horse poop got too deep.....move the camp. More than once I've looked around at the house and said, yeah, time to move the camp!

Got the one shelf done on the fridge. My goal has been met, my work is complete. Bread is rising, dishes washed. Still have a load of clothes to go in the washing machine other than that I'm done for the day with housework.

Back
Top Bottom