Granny's gone and done it again

I finally saw the doctor at 5 am. Pretty much disgusted. They gave me a monitor to wear for a week. I am doing fine.
Oh my goodness, Cap. What did they say about all your activities? Painting, building, cleaning coops? Are you to take it easy or continue as normal? Worried about you, Girl!

Oh my goodness, Cap. What did they say about all your activities? Painting, building, cleaning coops? Are you to take it easy or continue as normal? Worried about you, Girl!
They didn't ask about activities. Just if I feel palpitations, press the button and write it down.

MISTY!!!! Missed ya hun welcome back!!!!!

So I was talking with family about my aunt. The home required all visitor's/ visits be conducted outside BOTH parties to wear a mask , stay 6 feet apart AND have a plexi-glass screen between them. AND YET it was fine for my aunt to share a room with a person positive for the plague.

OH and niece is fully recovered and back at work
Ok. On one hand I can understand not wanting to introduce it into the home. The plague is devastating to that population. On the other, they don’t have any quarantine protocol for residents?????

:eek: Aren't you on the Do Not Call list, Twist? We are, and we seldom get calls. On the rare occasions we do, (probably from the robo-diallers) they hang up almost immediately.
Hubs and I are on the do not call. We still get called. Most of the time it’s the scam ones too.
So I have been having tachycardia or a fib, not sure which but I woke hubby up and made him bring me to the ER. Been here 40 minutes and they are still cleaning a room.
Yikes!!!!!! Short staffed and increased sanitation protocols :/
I finally saw the doctor at 5 am. Pretty much disgusted. They gave me a monitor to wear for a week. I am doing fine.
I hope you remain fine!!!! Take it easy lady!!! Do you have a regular doc you see/have you seen a cardiologist?

Take care of your ticker!!!!

And before I forget (it may take forever to post now...) the Daily Goose. I got him a new bed and he had to help me assemble it.
8282A441-FFB2-468C-AA26-33FCF7DF0621.jpeg
146AD47F-4A2E-469F-B44E-8621038AA967.jpeg
98AA07F8-1B6C-47FF-94D3-AB16548528D6.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom