Granny's gone and done it again

Well, phoo. GirlChild cannot get tested around here unless she is showing symptoms. So she is just supposed to "monitor" herself until that happens. And I guess hope that it doesn't. A bit confused here, lol. I want to lock her in a high tower and throw away the key for 14 days. I think she is scheduled to go work this afternoon. Along with the rest of the exposed crew. 🙄 Want fries with that?

Well, phoo. GirlChild cannot get tested around here unless she is showing symptoms. So she is just supposed to "monitor" herself until that happens. And I guess hope that it doesn't. A bit confused here, lol. I want to lock her in a high tower and throw away the key for 14 days. I think she is scheduled to go work this afternoon. Along with the rest of the exposed crew. 🙄 Want fries with that?
That shows that company doesn't care about it's employees nor it's customers. Call the local health department on them. I would.

That shows that company doesn't care about it's employees nor it's customers. Call the local health department on them. I would.
She called the places that do the tests. I should say, the PLACE that tests. And that's what they told her. So my guess is, that's what management at her workplace is going by as well. Monitor the workers for 14 days and IF any of them show symptoms, THEN have them get tested. I can't report them if they're doing what's required. And that's all I'm gonna say about that. Let's talk about other things.

Is anybody hatching chicks right now? How many, what kind, and when do they pop?

If she's not showing symptoms it would be very unlikely that she would test positive even if she had it though. My neighbor was definitely sick 3 days after her husband but her test was negative and his was positive.

Back
Top Bottom