Granny's gone and done it again

good idea. How old are your oldest? This always amazes me.
They will be 9 this spring. Two of them left... Peach the buff orp (who has a crop that makes those others' look wimpy!) and the EE, Monkey, who laid eggs last summer, 2-3 per week. Love those EEs!

They will be 9 this spring. Two of them left... Peach the buff orp (who has a crop that makes those others' look wimpy!) and the EE, Monkey, who laid eggs last summer, 2-3 per week. Love those EEs!
9 yrs old and still laying. Man oh man. Aint that something ! Thats probably like 100 in human yrs.

Never ? OMG Dont they have them there ? Well it aint gonna be sushi. They dont serve that .
I'm kind of fussy about seafood. We mostly cook our own at home or go to a good Chinese place. If I'm going to spend $$ eating out, I'd rather get sushi!

Are restaurants fully open there? It's all closed here, even outdoor seating. Take out only. But we still have some of the highest infection rates. Seems to me it's not restaurants causing the spread, so why not let them open instead of ruining so many businesses? :( They wear masks, spread out tables, limit customers and clean, clean, clean. Seems as safe as going to the grocery to me.

Supposedly he can go back to work Tuesday.
Here you have to have a negative test before you can return to work.

I have a friend who is a nurse practitioner. She said the newest studies say to wear surgical masks (the 3 layered disposable ones... lot of time they are blue) rather than cloth masks for better protection. If your cloth masks are double layered with a filter inside, it might be ok. She said if you can blow out a candle with your mask on, you aren't very safe from infection.

Granny, I sent you some surgical masks...

Here you have to have a negative test before you can return to work.

I have a friend who is a nurse practitioner. She said the newest studies say to wear surgical masks (the 3 layered disposable ones... lot of time they are blue) rather than cloth masks for better protection. If your cloth masks are double layered with a filter inside, it might be ok. She said if you can blow out a candle with your mask on, you aren't very safe from infection.

Granny, I sent you some surgical masks...
Tom has been wearing those and the one Cap made us is a double layer w/ paper in the middle.

Back
Top Bottom