Granny's gone and done it again

Tom has been wearing those and the one Cap made us is a double layer w/ paper in the middle.
Good. The new strain they are finding is more contagious, but not as bad otherwise.
I reuse my disposable masks, but I don't ever have one on for long. Speed shop, because I have trouble breathing in them. Love that first gulp of fresh air when I get outside!

$30 is a lot. But I can get my fill of sushi for that!

I don’t know if I’m more mad at myself or the chicken chicks. I put a petition in the big brooder.. to keep quail and chicks separate. A few hours later I go out and see they’ve somehow crossed over. The chicken chicks killed one of the quail, and injured another on the head. I’m so upset. I was just trying to let the quail have more room. It’s really my own fault. :hit :mad:

Oh no I'm so sorry! :hugs

Here you have to have a negative test before you can return to work.

I have a friend who is a nurse practitioner. She said the newest studies say to wear surgical masks (the 3 layered disposable ones... lot of time they are blue) rather than cloth masks for better protection. If your cloth masks are double layered with a filter inside, it might be ok. She said if you can blow out a candle with your mask on, you aren't very safe from infection.

Granny, I sent you some surgical masks...
They told us back to work/ school ten days after onset of symptoms. Ridiculous! I think a negative test should be the ONLY safe criterion for determining when a person's q'tine is over. We are not following the science, we are pandering to people's whiney-ass desire to "get back to normal." I'm staying home until I am WELL. Far be it from me to inflict this misery on a fellow human.

So my potassium was down so they gave me big honkin' horse pill I nearly gagged on. They gave me steroid in an IV for inflammation and said I had a mild case of pneumonia going on. They gave me a Z-pak, (Azithromycin,) and an anti-nausea medicine, and told me in no uncertain terms that I MUST eat and drink if I don't want to end up admitted to hospital or worse. I can eat cream of chicken soup and fruit popsicles. I'm sleeping a lot but feel like I will get better, it's just going to take a bit. Weak as a kitten, I am. 😊 Feel better now I'm hydrated.

Oh dear, did you have to go to the hospital blue? :hugs

Back
Top Bottom