Granny's gone and done it again

Granny take care of yourself woman!!!
4C1C73C0-129B-4E67-B1BD-63613ED36BC6.jpeg
1D8A4B9B-8AAE-4B67-B3DC-3E475053F6C9.jpeg
D34FEB08-C549-4B16-9BBA-471C9F83019B.jpeg

I’m so happy. I thought my accounting software only did 2/3 of the 1099s I had to do. Nope. It can do the third too, I just have to manually enter the numbers. Which is fabulous I was expecting having to set up a template in excel and taking forever to do. So 1099s are done, just waiting for boss lady to sign the transmittal forms before I send them to the feds.

now just gotta do the electronic filing of the w2s (tomorrow) and then my tax duties are complete!

Gotta watch out for Amazon delivery. They said my item was delivered yesterday, but they did NOT take a picture of it being placed in delivery, like they usually do. It was not delivered, so they thought it would be delivered today, Oh 4377 no. It was not delivered. So, now they are trying to get a replacement for all that was on that order (2 things). IF they can not be replaced, then I will get refuned. But I wanted all that I ordered. Am on hold, waiting to see if both can be replaced.

they did, I sent them out. LOL They just sit there doing nothing.
Im glad you will get your things. Is this USPS?
Nope, strictly Amazon Prime delivery. We saw the woman as she was delivering items, but she did not bring my stuff to my apartment. She dropped stuff off the other apartments. She returned to her truck with my items, too damn lazy to walk to the end of the building, or not able to tell an I from a 1.

Back
Top Bottom