Granny's gone and done it again

Chewy is awesome.

....sigh. I should google this. How often can I be giving bully sticks/tracheas/pigs ears/etc....

And....yay. Still gotta set up my personal doc but...got the health care stuff figured out (yay coverage effective 2/1!) AND they have not one but TWO clinics close-ish to my work...one closer than the other but both within 15 minutes. So score.
Maybe one chew thing a day. Do you ever stuff Kong’s ?

I fill the dog dish in the puppy pen so I know none of the other 3 are getting at it. She can eat as much as she wants. I think its a 8 qt mixing bowl. And then the raw eggs and lately some of my bananna, Silly girl LOVES fruit, ANY KIND of fruit,
My dogs love fruit and vegtables you could also cook her up some oatmeal. .

I heard them once telling the nurses how to word the PA so medicare would pay for it. Their a bunch of crooks the whole lot of them
Well you do have to use the correct code to get any insurance to pay. I know when I worked at the lab if we didn’t put in the right code the patients insurance wouldn’t pay for the test.

I fill the dog dish in the puppy pen so I know none of the other 3 are getting at it. She can eat as much as she wants. I think its a 8 qt mixing bowl. And then the raw eggs and lately some of my bananna, Silly girl LOVES fruit, ANY KIND of fruit,
You know not to give her grapes, right?

Back
Top Bottom