Granny's gone and done it again

You don't have to buy new. You can get amazing things at Goodwill, salvation Army, etc. My church has a free store, and I am constantly amazed at the good quality items that go through our doors, some still with price tags on them! We cull items that show wear or are stained, and we get such a huge volume that we often discard items that smell like cigarette smoke as well, although our washer and dryer run constantly.

Im a big girl Blue and its hard to find my size. I can wear smaller but I like my clothes to hang on me. I never find anything at goodwill . ever. I cant go to salvation army here because its in a basement with lots of steps.
Ah, I see. Well, bummer. You need a friend who sews!

But not necessarily dresses. Like we said yesterday, gowns, muumuus, housedresses, anything comfy to wear at home. Let your skin breathe. Keep you cool.
My night gowns are shorter then I feel comfortable wearing around Robert. They are mid thigh . I never did learn to sit like a proper lady. LOL If I could find long ones sure I would wear them around the house but I need something I can wear going out. I make way too many trips to town. The car ride is really tearing me up.

Back
Top Bottom