Granny's gone and done it again

Granny, I saw the neck dr yesterday and am so glad I did. Using the CT scanner with me flat on my tummy and face he was able to find just the right place to inject the needle into a little space in my neck spine to inject an anti-inflammatory steroid. This has already reduced the pressure on the nerve roots that have been causing the issues down my arms, and the numbing, tingling and loss of strength and function in my hands! Not 100% but significant! So happy! May last forever, may need additional treatments. No one knows. I'll take it. 😄

Spring is coming!
20210302_163021.jpg

Granny, I saw the neck dr yesterday and am so glad I did. Using the CT scanner with me flat on my tummy and face he was able to find just the right place to inject the needle into a little space in my neck spine to inject an anti-inflammatory steroid. This has already reduced the pressure on the nerve roots that have been causing the issues down my arms, and the numbing, tingling and loss of strength and function in my hands! Not 100% but significant! So happy! May last forever, may need additional treatments. No one knows. I'll take it. 😄
My friend got that but they used Botox

Back
Top Bottom