Granny's gone and done it again

You dont need to watch the build yall but look at the end results of this tank. This guy is really good. Cost 2000euros or over $2300.00 US dollars in parts alone. Took him a month to build
Very nice but if you had that much money to spend you could do fantastic.

For sure a cat, but bobcat or mtn lion have similar looking skulls, just bigger.

Friend and I found a cat skull in his barn. It was from an adult, and it was surprisingly small. They are all fur, whiskers, and ears!

and attitude you forgot that

well, he'll stop pulling in a hurry.

I dunno. I like harnesses for young puppers, since they don't know any better and I don't want them harming themselves pulling I used harnesses with Peach (though truth be told she spent a lot of time off leash too), and I've got a martingale collar for Goose.

My parents liked the "snoot collar" (aka halti style thing) for Lexi, but she hated it so much, I hated using it.

I dunno. People just need to spend more time working with their dogs and taking the time to do things. I brought Goose out to see the neighbors yesterday and they were confused I kept turning around and walking back towards the house, till I explained to them nope, he needs to learn that his pulling on the leash does not mean we go that way.
I like a prong or pinch collar. It doesn't break the long coat on my Shelties, and they learn in minutes not to pull. It also seems the most natural to me, as dogs don't choke each other, they bite, and the action on a properly fitted one feels like a bite if the dog pulls. I don't pull, I give the dog slack. If it tightens, it's only because the dog has pulled. I want the dog to walk on a completely slack line.

Back
Top Bottom