Granny's gone and done it again

So much for resting. Surprise visit by SD and surround sound speakers . Tom didnt like them so they went back to the store. Yup, 5th day in a row I have been to town.
My early AM is catching up with me. Tired now.
I made fish, fries and hushpuppies for dinner. It was good.

Hi, all run by posting. Oh look I posted the 14 yr old's brooder crate

Wood Packing Crate Brooder - if you want to look

Been going insane driving here there and everywhere. Had to run to town to drop off stuff at the PO for Bob. ran stopped me from getting the one shed cleaned out. So I am in the house working on stuff for the farm. (I am buying more hatching eggs. lol )

So much for resting. Surprise visit by SD and surround sound speakers . Tom didnt like them so they went back to the store. Yup, 5th day in a row I have been to town.
My early AM is catching up with me. Tired now.
I made fish, fries and hushpuppies for dinner. It was good.
Why didn’t he like them?

Hi, all run by posting. Oh look I posted the 14 yr old's brooder crate

Wood Packing Crate Brooder - if you want to look

Been going insane driving here there and everywhere. Had to run to town to drop off stuff at the PO for Bob. ran stopped me from getting the one shed cleaned out. So I am in the house working on stuff for the farm. (I am buying more hatching eggs. lol )
Very nice

Sheets washing, I cleaned my room up. My dad is going to hang my curtian rods then I'm gonna wash the dog, then shower.
I bet you'll feel better getting everything cleaned up. Action ultimately makes you feel better than inaction. Gets harder as you get older, but take it from an old procrastinator... it's satisfying to get things done, and clean sheets are a joy!

Been at an akc tracking test to help set up for the test tomorrow. First time for me. I had no idea how much work went into it..
Scent tracking? Very cool. Which dog does this?

I bet you'll feel better getting everything cleaned up. Action ultimately makes you feel better than inaction. Gets harder as you get older, but take it from an old procrastinator... it's satisfying to get things done, and clean sheets are a joy!

Sheets in dryer.. Dog is eating a kong then i'll bathe him.. He keeps getting on my bed and I'm afraid his nails will rip my foam mattress pad. I keep luring him off and he gets right back up... ughh.

Back
Top Bottom