Granny's gone and done it again

Wishing, I wish you were here to take Robert to the drs w/ me Wed. Im nervous about it.
Try making his own behavior, how he reacts to what others say, his own responsibility. He is letting other people control him and turn him into a jerk, which he is not. Not much you can control in this world except how you react. It reveals a person's character.

Try making his own behavior, how he reacts to what others say, his own responsibility. He is letting other people control him and turn him into a jerk, which he is not. Not much you can control in this world except how you react. It reveals a person's character.
Wishing is right, Granny. We all learn by facing the consequences of our own choices and actions. Sometimes life is tough but the more we protect our children, the more we cripple them.

so when he cusses her, If he does Do I walk out, ignore it or go bizirk on him?

Back
Top Bottom