Granny's gone and done it again

Think of yourself as a coach. A wise and mature person helping him through complex and difficult social situations. Try to get him to explain his side and why he gets so angry (or upset or scared or whatever) and then discuss levels of reaction. It might be legitimate that he's angry, but how he expresses it says more about him than it does about the other person. If he goes overboard for the situation, he will not be taken seriously and will ALWAYS get blamed for causing a problem. He needs to express himself appropriately or he makes himself the problem. Run through some ideas of how he could react. Same way as I'm coaching you now.
He's smart enough to get it, but he's gotten into some very bad habits.
And the bad habits are lazy. Calling names is lazy. Presenting his point of view appropriately takes effort.
Calling names is also mean and is not okay. We should try to treat people the way we would like to be treated.

I have 2 choices . One for $200. that I guess dont store many pictures or one for $300 that is like mine.
Spend some time looking. New things come up and go on sale all the time.
I might be able to get my dad to research it. Nothing he loves better than a good deal! $200 is going to be pretty limiting. You want to make sure those Chromebooks will let you do the things you want to, like pictures.

Spend some time looking. New things come up and go on sale all the time.
I might be able to get my dad to research it. Nothing he loves better than a good deal! $200 is going to be pretty limiting. You want to make sure those Chromebooks will let you do the things you want to, like pictures.
only place around here to buy is walmart

I guess I am just weird because I talk about death a lot. I want everyone to know what I want and where I want my stuff to go. I am always asking my daughter do you want this? If not I figure I can get rid of it.
I think about those things too. I have told The Man I want to be cremated and my ashes scattered across my daffodil garden where (don't laugh!) the chickens can scratch in my remains and I can help make the pretty flowers bloom. I should probably put it in writing.

Back
Top Bottom