Granny's gone and done it again

I guess I am just weird because I talk about death a lot. I want everyone to know what I want and where I want my stuff to go. I am always asking my daughter do you want this? If not I figure I can get rid of it.
I think ultimately to know your wishes makes it easier for everyone. One day they will be going through a terrible loss and having all the end of life decisions already made will be less stress for them. It's a gift.

gonna give me nightmares blue!
Granny, I guess what I'm saying is, talking about death won't make him die any sooner. It's like planning for a trip you know you're going to take some day, but you don't know when. Say you want to go to Paris some day. You think about it. You plan. But you know you don't have the money and won't for years. But it doesn't hurt to think about it. That's all he's doing. The more he thinks about it, the less scary it is. That's what I think anyway. Or maybe he's just trying to get a rise out of you, and succeeding.

Granny, I guess what I'm saying is, talking about death won't make him die any sooner. It's like planning for a trip you know you're going to take some day, but you don't know when. Say you want to go to Paris some day. You think about it. You plan. But you know you don't have the money and won't for years. But it doesn't hurt to think about it. That's all he's doing. The more he thinks about it, the less scary it is. That's what I think anyway. Or maybe he's just trying to get a rise out of you, and succeeding.
He is trying to prepare me.

Back
Top Bottom