Granny's gone and done it again

low here for tonight is supposed to be 15* the high was middle 30's today with occasional snow showers and mini-blizzards.
Thanks, Twist. That makes me feel so much better about our 32° and mini-blizzard. We built a fire in the wood stove!

LQQK what I found out about by going to the farm, Evidently "it" was born on Sunday.

That's Cassie's little one, Cassie was Star's first heifer calf. I suspect that Tibbit's is the sire and NOT the golden askhole.

OH and Granola has NOT calved yet.

View attachment 2627608

it Might be a trim. Have asked a couple "expert" threads on bookface.
I vote girl, and SHE'S a beauty!

Oooohhhh! Please send some of that beautiful blue sky and a packet of California poppy seed.... and I will love you forever. Well, I will love you forever anyway, but poppy seeds would just make my day. Lots n lots of poppy seeds if you can! Is it legal? I know they are the State flower.... 🤔
I will work on it. Pretty sure it's legal.

What are the yellow flowers? Very pretty! Thanks for sharing, how blessed you are!
I'm not sure. Partly took the pic so I could figure out what they are. Not sure on the orange ones either.

LQQK what I found out about by going to the farm, Evidently "it" was born on Sunday.

That's Cassie's little one, Cassie was Star's first heifer calf. I suspect that Tibbit's is the sire and NOT the golden askhole.

OH and Granola has NOT calved yet.

View attachment 2627608

it Might be a trim. Have asked a couple "expert" threads on bookface.
Is it Imperial? (Black nose?)

Back
Top Bottom