Granny's gone and done it again

They just put it in without you asking?
If your friend gets any type of SS it should of been direct deposited into that account. Unless they make more then they are supposed to. I dont remember the amount but if they are on SS its safe to say they dont exceed that.

If I do anything, it will likely be ceramics again.

Picking up a hobby like that is not only great for the soul, but also any excellent way to stimulate them brain cells.. seriously! It can improve cognition and memory.. both things we all need as we get older...

I do a bit of painting and coloring when I've got some free time.. I used to be good in pottery in school.. haven't done it since...

If your friend gets any type of SS it should of been direct deposited into that account. Unless they make more then they are supposed to. I dont remember the amount but if they are on SS its safe to say they dont exceed that.
Very strange. She is on SSI. She is in a wheelchair so she is definitely disabled.

Picking up a hobby like that is not only great for the soul, but also any excellent way to stimulate them brain cells.. seriously! It can improve cognition and memory.. both things we all need as we get older...

I do a bit of painting and coloring when I've got some free time.. I used to be good in pottery in school.. haven't done it since...
Cap keeps herself plenty busy. I couldn’t keep up with her.

Back
Top Bottom