Granny's gone and done it again

Went up to farm today. Dad was having a dead oak cut down. It would have brought the phones lines down if he tried to do it himself. Now he's got a project for the next few months... splitting firewood.
20210507_102342.jpg

20210507_102305.jpg

Star, is that a lemon tree?
Nope. Night blooming jasmine.
except the baby is positive as well, one would think they could share a room.
I think it could be more keeping everyone contained in one area maybe?
Yep, this one wasn't too bad. About $50, and not far.
Ugh. Wow. Goose is sixty bucks-ish for a bath and a nail grind - no trim!
I do. He was my boy. Poor guy got cancer. Always will love him though.❤️
F cancer. That’s what got my girl peach.
Morning all. Gotta take some pics of the slope in a bit - got one more plant to plant - a butterfly bush - but I was up past dark last night lol.

Love this dog! I'm a big dog lover. I did breed a couple of times .. only twice.. to get doodles. My girl was a Golden Retriever..dad a standard Poodle. Darling pups. Sorry for your loss. One of our daughters is waiting for her big boy to pass. He was diagnosed a few months back with cancer, given a month to live. Three months later he's having really good days, and of course some not so good days. He's a big beautiful Mastiff..only 5 years old. :(

One of our daughters is waiting for her big boy to pass. He was diagnosed a few months back with cancer, given a month to live. Three months later he's having really good days, and of course some not so good days. He's a big beautiful Mastiff..only 5 years old. :(
Aw, poor guy. :(

Back
Top Bottom