Granny's gone and done it again

expecially the taco tuesday part. Their kids are bad so lets take them to Stars house. Umm, NO!
I don’t mind the kids. But if I end up with six kidlets (if all three families show up) running around my tiny house...I have a kitchen table that seats four. See how this can lead to a problem? My house is not set up for kids. Best I can do is pop Disney+ on the main tv and then all the adults have to deal with it. The ps3 in the land of spare oom...well. Disney+ doesn’t seem to be a thing with it.

Goose outweighs the kids easily, so saying ok all kids and puppers go play in the yard....not a great idea (that and he’s a Velcro dog to me anyways)

what are they going to do! Chase my chickens? Go play in husband’s shop? Come on now.

I don’t mind the kids. But if I end up with six kidlets (if all three families show up) running around my tiny house...I have a kitchen table that seats four. See how this can lead to a problem? My house is not set up for kids. Best I can do is pop Disney+ on the main tv and then all the adults have to deal with it. The ps3 in the land of spare oom...well. Disney+ doesn’t seem to be a thing with it.

Goose outweighs the kids easily, so saying ok all kids and puppers go play in the yard....not a great idea (that and he’s a Velcro dog to me anyways)

what are they going to do! Chase my chickens? Go play in husband’s shop? Come on now.
You may have hit on a solution. Put the kids in front of the main tv with Disney+ on, loud. Watch the adults try to enjoy themselves over that noise all evening. Don't be surprised if they leave early and never try it again. Boo hoo.

Back
Top Bottom