Granny's gone and done it again

Hey all. Hope all is well. Life with 5 boys is hectic and crazy. Have things to do everyday and things that take more of my time and attention. By the time I get on here I usually get through a post or two and fall asleep. My days are long and tiringly busy.
I have been busy as usual. Moved my rabbits around a bit after the stupid neighbor's dog killed one rabbit and my duck hen. My duck was sitting on eggs which we tossed into the incubator to see if they will hatch or not. not even sure how long she had been sitting on them. Really wish the AC would just take the woman's three dogs from here. She does not contain them and thinks it is fine to let them run all over the countryside. I almost hit all three of them on my way home yesterday.
Went to the Lawrenceburg swap yesterday and came home with 3 elderberry plants, an apple mint and two ornamental pepper plants, 13 Silkies, 15 bantam cochins, and 2 rabbits. (one rabbit was free). Needs a nail trim but otherwise healthy. Both new rabbits are in isolation for the next 30 days.
Next weekend is the Triple Cross swap. I will be looking to get more birds. I really need to add to what we have, but want good stuff. I am already looking at what people plan to bring next weekend. These are the two swaps I plan to attend this year. The one is the 1st and 3rd Saturday and the other is 2nd and 4th Saturday. They are both about an hour and a half from me.

Hey all. Hope all is well. Life with 5 boys is hectic and crazy. Have things to do everyday and things that take more of my time and attention. By the time I get on here I usually get through a post or two and fall asleep. My days are long and tiringly busy.
I have been busy as usual. Moved my rabbits around a bit after the stupid neighbor's dog killed one rabbit and my duck hen. My duck was sitting on eggs which we tossed into the incubator to see if they will hatch or not. not even sure how long she had been sitting on them. Really wish the AC would just take the woman's three dogs from here. She does not contain them and thinks it is fine to let them run all over the countryside. I almost hit all three of them on my way home yesterday.
Went to the Lawrenceburg swap yesterday and came home with 3 elderberry plants, an apple mint and two ornamental pepper plants, 13 Silkies, 15 bantam cochins, and 2 rabbits. (one rabbit was free). Needs a nail trim but otherwise healthy. Both new rabbits are in isolation for the next 30 days.
Next weekend is the Triple Cross swap. I will be looking to get more birds. I really need to add to what we have, but want good stuff. I am already looking at what people plan to bring next weekend. These are the two swaps I plan to attend this year. The one is the 1st and 3rd Saturday and the other is 2nd and 4th Saturday. They are both about an hour and a half from me.
Why didn’t you shoot them.?

1621176539951.png

Back
Top Bottom