Granny's gone and done it again

8F62FE48-2E9A-4C15-A0EE-DDF73AA60078.jpeg
if I fits I sits.
Been a busy night. Standard getting stuff done, followed by goose coming in from his pee of the evening tracking in the foulest smelling stuff ever. Hubs of course can’t deal with it (he’s gotten really smell sensitive especially with that kind of thing...oddly convenient. To be fair though this was pretty foul) so I’m running around with carpet spot treatment, mopping floors, finding new blankets (yep he hopped on the bed) mopping floors etc.

Sigh. That alarm is going to go off way too soon.

Let's see. I had two out, he had two out. So 8 were still home. Interesting tidbit here. My daughter that was out, married my husband's son that was out. 😊.
What do you mean by "out?" Oh never mind, I see. So you never actually never had all twelve in the home at once. How many were the most YOU ever had at home at one time?

View attachment 2675597
if I fits I sits.
Been a busy night. Standard getting stuff done, followed by goose coming in from his pee of the evening tracking in the foulest smelling stuff ever. Hubs of course can’t deal with it (he’s gotten really smell sensitive especially with that kind of thing...oddly convenient. To be fair though this was pretty foul) so I’m running around with carpet spot treatment, mopping floors, finding new blankets (yep he hopped on the bed) mopping floors etc.

Wow, he looks ginormous! What does he weigh now?

What do you mean by "out?" Oh never mind, I see. So you never actually never had all twelve in the home at once. How many were the most YOU ever had at home at one time?
All together.. counting husband and myself..12 people home. Had a couple come home for a bit here and there. :)

View attachment 2675597
if I fits I sits.

Did your hubby have covid? We have a son that got it back in October. He still hasn't gotten all of his taste and smell back..in fact, some things smell bad and taste bad. Bummer 😕

Did your hubby have covid? We have a son that got it back in October. He still hasn't gotten all of his taste and smell back..in fact, some things smell bad and taste bad. Bummer 😕
Poor kid. I can relate. Everything stunk when I had it, even water. I seem to be over it for the most part now though.

Back
Top Bottom