Granny's gone and done it again

Did your hubby have covid? We have a son that got it back in October. He still hasn't gotten all of his taste and smell back..in fact, some things smell bad and taste bad. Bummer 😕
Not to our knowledge, this stuff started going on before covid. There were times when peach would have an accident and he couldn’t deal with that either.

Im home honey! Tom got his ears lowered. I tried the new burger at Wendys. Bourbon bacon burger. It was good but too much meat. only came as a double I guess. Went to goodwill. I found a dinosaur excavating toy for Roberts worker. He has a bunch of kids that will like it. Ones he works for I mean. He dont personally have kids I dont think.
Anyway, I am tired and over full.

Im home honey! Tom got his ears lowered. I tried the new burger at Wendys. Bourbon bacon burger. It was good but too much meat. only came as a double I guess. Went to goodwill. I found a dinosaur excavating toy for Roberts worker. He has a bunch of kids that will like it. Ones he works for I mean. He dont personally have kids I dont think.
Anyway, I am tired and over full.
Never can there be too much meat. Unless it is yucky meat.

1621371844522.png

Back
Top Bottom