Granny's gone and done it again

Yes busy for sure. Plus, we had a flood in our basement. Scared me to death. Wasn't sure if it was a foundation leak..I had watered that morning. Long story short. Water heater. Whew. New one now. Plus, we need a new furnace! Going to get central air while at it. A son in law works at a place that sells them and also installs. He's going to install both for free. Whew again!

How does BYC know what cameras I took photos on???
That info is embedded in the photo somehow. Just like, if you don't turn it off, the location is where the pic was taken. I don't think you can turn off the date. It's all digital, just like the pic itself. It's not really an image. It's 0s and 1s.

Yes busy for sure. Plus, we had a flood in our basement. Scared me to death. Wasn't sure if it was a foundation leak..I had watered that morning. Long story short. Water heater. Whew. New one now. Plus, we need a new furnace! Going to get central air while at it. A son in law works at a place that sells them and also installs. He's going to install both for free. Whew again!
Lucky lady! You will love central air.

Our Standard Poodle was very smart and eager to please. Great snake killer.
I had a client with a standard poodle. She was great to work with. Amazing personality. Very quick to learn. You can't generalize. She was as soft and quick and eager as the best Golden.

Back
Top Bottom