Granny's gone and done it again

Oh my goodness! I got chigger bites all over both feet a couple years ago and I was miserable! Tried everything. Alcohol, witch hazel, cortisone cream, Benadryl. Nothing touched it. Ended up going to the clinic and they put me on prednisone for a week. Oh I am so sorry for you! 😵
I had lots of chigger bites once. It is horrible!

I've been taking zinc since the vivid started.

Dh took antibiotics for a week for sinus infection, still no better, I told him it could be viral & gave him a bottle of vitamin C gummies, 3 days later he was cured..
I wish that would work for me.

Hi all, long day with a sick ol headache. rash or whatever it is is getting worse.
funny joke Pert. I enjoyed it
We are supposed to get some bad weather tonight. Least I dont have to water right? LOL
Gee Granny, you are pretty miserable every day for one reason or another. Hope you recover soon.

1624069754683.png

I started building a chicken tractor for the young birds. Also put up an ad in one of the chicken groups to sell the 5 light Brahmas I have. They are getting big and eating a lot. I only bought them at TSC because they had bad pasty butt and were two weeks old. Felt they probably wouldn't last much longer there. View attachment 2723561

if you were only closer

Back
Top Bottom