Granny's gone and done it again

I'm going to a disk dog competition Saturday
Did you get to watch the Westminster dog show? What did you think of the winner? My son was rooting for the German Short-haired. Loved watching the agility trials. Those little bitty dogs were so cute!

Im having a problem with one of my tomato plants. The early girl. It wilts every day, it is putting on TONs of tomatoes but they are smaller then they should be. Any suggestions?
Problem? #2, I bought an oil lamp today. Older one with thick glass. Its nice. It didnt have a globe though. I found a globe and it is thin glass. It got very hot almost immediately and I dont remember if that is normal or I got some bad glass.
any thoughts?
#1 Tomatoes are supposed to wilt a bit in the heat. If you don't water it, is it perky first thing in the morning? Also, is it growing? Root rot can be a problem in pots sometimes. Do you know the variety it is?
#2 By globe, do you mean the chimney? They will get hot, but I've never tried touching one with a lit lamp so not sure how hot. They are just for airflow and to keep the flame steady.

haven't heard from Vicki today but then there is no cell service at the farm.

Rod called and I am NOT amused with him.

the IDIOT left a gate open while checking the stock tanks and the 2 ,2020 bull calves we pulled from the main herd on Tuesday are now back with the main herd. Guess what I (we) get to do again next tuesday.
Cardinal sin to leave a gate open.

for the youngin's

One of my all time favorites!

Its thundering.
I'll take the thunder and rain. You can keep the tornados. :oops:

Betcha this person does not own chickens!

197923670_1496122977389674_8187281242651240052_n.jpg

#1 Tomatoes are supposed to wilt a bit in the heat. If you don't water it, is it perky first thing in the morning? Also, is it growing? Root rot can be a problem in pots sometimes. Do you know the variety it is?
#2 By globe, do you mean the chimney? They will get hot, but I've never tried touching one with a lit lamp so not sure how hot. They are just for airflow and to keep the flame steady.
I dont know because I water it when it wilts. Its growing very tall and bushy Its an early girl.
The chimney yes. Burn your skin hot.

Back
Top Bottom