Granny's gone and done it again

What breed is your pup?
He’s a 75 lb almost ten month old German shepherd. Yep. Weighed him at the groomers yesterday.

Do you walk him most often? He might of just learned to heel with you in that one situation, change the factors and he forgets. Like walking with husband or in crowds.
yep I’m the walker. I know, not my first rodeo but first rodeo trying to cotrain with a reluctant husband.
Yup. Conditions, circumstances may change, but the rules don't. But Star knows this.
Yep but hey. CT was just trying to help, no fault or shame there. A lot of people got pandemic puppies and have no idea how to dog. (Edit: and it is no secret I’m struggling a bit more with training goose than I did with peach. Totally different personalities, plus harder to make time for training between work, running the household, etc - how was it so much easier when it was just me???)
good god !!!! some idiot from PETA thinks that the government should use birth control on the mouse plague.
I…uh…..isn’t there already an issue with the fake hormones in the water supply since so many people are on it? (Citation needed too lazy to google)

just moved back inside from the back patio. So peaceful but started getting a wee bit toasty. (East facing so no shade). Was super nice to just sit out there with my trashy romance and goose and enjoy the peace of the morning. I’m sure hubs enjoyed the extra hour of sleep too. (We came back inside and of course he had to play pounce the daddy lol). New neighbors started moving in stuff yesterday - they’ve been taking their time cleaning, tearing out carpet and flooring and replacing stuff, up to nine dogs in a single house means disgustingness - plus the mice. Shudder. But it’s been so peaceful - I can just go outside with goose and play fetch or even just chill and not be constantly barked at. A165DB11-AE98-4267-9F58-84832A3811B3.jpeg 81E4716D-5DE5-4F9F-A349-D6AADC8D0BE8.jpeg 3E40A02E-4012-4F98-9CCA-2841EFD3D338.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom