Granny's gone and done it again

I was outside watering and taking off some of the winter wind blocking plywood. Put a new door on one bunny hutch. The mosquitoes were busy trying to bite me. Next time I go out , I WILL be spraying myself. So tired of bites and scrapes everywhere. hardly any skin unscathed. In for a cool down and there's a fruit fly buzzing around. You just can't escape bugs.

Yes, I watched the whole show and agility

I don't like pekes
I've never been around one, but looks wise, they aren't very doggy... more like a mop with stubby legs. Didn't seem very robust either. The handler carried him all the way out to the ring.
I'm sure there must be some redeeming qualities hidden under all that hair.
Should have named him Tribble. (Look it up! :D)

Hard to imagine but we had a couple big bois at our little air attack base today. A 737 who shall not be pictured and the c130. 737 took off shortly after the c130 arrived, did a drop and went back up north. 87C6A4B5-9099-4C42-AAD9-FEB7CD2B06FC.jpeg 745355CE-CF2D-4E9F-A5A0-BE17463D7133.jpeg BB5814E1-01B9-45F0-9DF5-6BA7F534B7DE.jpeg

Howdy all, We took Tom out to eat for fathers day and to the flea market where guess what I bought? LOL A lamp of course. I finally found another tiffany style lamp. So I will be putting them here by our chairs. Been looking for a while. It has dragonflys and flowers on it. Very cool. I will take pics later. I havent hooked them up yet. Took the boys to DQ after the junk store then home. I was hurting too bad for ice cream and now I wish I had one. LOL I got home took a PP and went to sleep.
Bandit woke me up. Sometimes he dont like the way Im breathing.
Lots of flooding out there today. I hit a puddle coming home and hydroplaned. Scared everyone in the van.

Back
Top Bottom